Just last night I started getting a bad burning sensation before and after urinating. I wasn't sure what it was so I just thought I would sleep on it and see if it was still there in the morning. This morning it's still there but it's AFTER I urinate. I keep having the urge to urinate constantly and everytime I do I have that burning sensation in my lower uterus. What's wrong with me?? I'm really starting to worry. Should I go see a doctor today??

Somebody please help.

Umh... that's not so much a pregnancy question, but it could be a UTI--they hurt like nobody's business--and the best way to know is to go to the doctor so they can test the white cell levels in your urine. It's important for you to see a doctor soon, because if left untreated a UTI (urinary tract infection) could lead to infection of the bladder and kidneys. Generally they only put you on antibiotics from 3-7 days, depending on the severity.

That, or it could be an STD, I guess...