Ok Im use to checking myself to see when Im O and I know that normally when its time for AF my cervic is low and the opening is more open and then all the other times it is a little higher but to where I can still feel it by placing my middle finger in 3/4ths. Well the last time I checked was a couple days ago I noticed it was feeling a littled different but I have been brushing it aside cause I have been ttc for a year now. Well today when I go and check I can not feel it at all. And I am to get AF today. All last night I felt nauseous and had heartburn the whole night. And right now I feel the heartburn and nausea coming back. I have had some weird feelings in my lower stomach and if i bend over it feels like something is in the way but here lately before my period I have had that happening. But I get these feelings without bending over to. I was wondering what your cervix is suppose to do when you get pg I cant remember cause when I was pg with my daughter 2 yrs ago I did not check my self. Honestly what is the chance Im pg. Cause me and my husband did have sex on what was suppose to be my fertile days. But I know that doesnt always mean anything. Also I have been under alot of stress lately but I know that wouldnt make my cerix disappear. Thanks

*edited* I checked a little while ago and finally found it but it is still real high and its kinda back and to me its not as hard, but the OS still feels like it could be opened some (dont know how it feels closed kwim) but it doesnt feel the same. My husband wont let me test until Monday. Im wanting yalls opinions on all of this. What do you think?

Hi there! Checking cervical position to see if you are pregnant or not is actually not a reliable method. This is because cervix doesn’t change position at the same time in every woman.

Yes, the cervix should rise and it will become softer during pregnancy but the thing is that in some women this may happen exactly when (or slightly before) they are about to get their periods and in some women it happens much later.
Now, considering it’s Monday……what did the test show?
It must be hard for you trying for the whole year, asking every month if it will happen or not. For me, it happened by accident but it was highly welcomed.

I took the test on Tuesday instead of Monday and I am pregnant. Im due Nov 24th. The reason I was asking bout my cervix is cause Im use to what it does so I know that around time for af it is low and hard and this was the first time that it was high like that and feeling like that. I guess my intuitions were right. Thank you for the advice. Sorry I didnt see this reply till today.

hello i know that you posted this question ages ago i am just wondering if you can help me at all me and my hubby have bee ttc for 11 months or so now and nothing i have been checking my cp for the past 2 or so months and b4 af every month my cp is low firm but this month it is high softish not closed but like a little slit opening i have creamy lotiony cm tmi. i had sex every other day throughout the whole of my cycle (like usually ) i am 11dpo my af is due in 3 days i have got sore boobs and some other slight symptoms but dont kow whether they are in my head or not.........do you think i may be pregnant, according to your post your cervix was like mine did it change please help....oh done a hpt 1st wee and it was neg!