hi, i was curious to know, what should my cervical mucus look like if i am pregnant? right now i am about 4 days late for my period and up until 2 days ago the pregnancy test showed negative. the doc told to me to wait another 4 days to see if my period does show up or not. but i'm losing patience. i want to knwo if im prego or not...so if u can help me by telling me what my cv shoudl look like..i'd really appreciate it.. ps, for the last 4 days i've been experienceing A LOT of discharge..more than normal..not sure if that's a good sign or not..
thank u in advance

Interesting you ask that q. I, too, am a day late for my period, and I've been having a noticeable, unusual amount of CM ever since I started my ovulation window exactly two weeks ago. I've been trying to get pregnant, and did all the right things and have been experiencing unusual signs of PMS/pregnancy. My CM was clear up until today when I've noticed it turn a very faint yellow. It seems thicker, too. All we can do is wait and continue on with our life. Concentrating seems impossible!

THis will be my fifth pregnancy and the hardest my husband and i have been ttc since jan i was on ibrpofen after i lost the the forth pregnancy in 2007 to m/c at 12 wks 3 days, now i do have two childeren and i always it took me a long time to become pg but this time around was ridulous every month i would take the a OPK and it would say i would have a LH surge but every month same deal there was my period! On my previous pregnancy I never monitored cm or BBT just eventually i would get pregnant at some point i finallly started to take my temps i really was afarid that when they did the D&C something happened because i was so far along, well it was that or my ibprofen at very,very high doese were affecting my ability to become pregnant, so my temps were always 97.90 all month long expect on my period they would get alot higher, my cerical mucas never changed expect 5 days before af it would get thick and sticky, so I had a gut feeling that this medicine was doing something to prevent pregnancy it was not the miscarriage, however i was confused because of the surge and my periods were always very regular everymonth like clock work 29 days exactly, in sept i stopped the ibprofen my hormones went crazy hormones all over the place acne everywhere on my face and temps started to become more regular thru out the month, finally i had my period it lasted 7 days and the blood seemed so much thicker my periods are normally only 4days, so we started over the process everything was normal again my temps in normal range and just found out i was pregnant! the first sign for me is swallion cervix (like puckered Lips) after ovualtion and soft to med soft, cervical mucas is like kind of thick but more thin like milky and white with slight tint to it maybe yellowish but i was taking prenantal vitames this last month so IDK if thats why, and feeling wet all the time down there . but swallon cervix for me was a big sign since i was checking that all the time so i could tell the difference and usually cramping after ovualtion.