I've been ttc for the past few months and this month since I ovulated I've been cramping and gassy, tired but no sore boobs (which was my first sign w my others). I'm hoping I'm pregnant :) my cervix has stayed high since O and varying between firm and mushy aka soft. Today it's high, slightly open (altho I've given birth before), wet and really mushy feeling! Oh yeah and when I check it: lotion like white mucus gets on my finger and occasionally on my undies..has for the past 4 days! Also idk if this means anything but my vaginal walls feel like they're closing in....increased blood flow to that area, maybe. Is this a good sign? My period is also due in 3 days...I'm hoping its not because of that!!!

Everything you have just described sounds the same as what has been happening with me the past couple of weeks. Af was due on the 14th and as of yet I'm still waiting for her arrival. My cervix too is very high and I feel really tight. I was just wondering if u too are late?

sounds like ovulation...sometimes we guess our days wrong....if its open at all ...bd!