Hi Everyone, My period is now 4 days late! A week before i expected my period i started to feel strange cramping almost like AF cramps that would come and go everyday, even now. I have Spider veins all over my chest but my boobs dont hurt, my nipples are looking pinker and last night i started to feel nausea??! I think i am pregnant. I took 1 test on friday 2 days before missed period results negative!! I took a test this morning 4 days after i missed my period result negative

anyone ever have this problem?

It could be your hormones, a thyroid issue, cysts on your ovaries, or that you are actually pregnant and your body is not picking up the hormones yet. For some women it takes awhile for the HCG levels are high enough to be picked up by a test. Try a dollar store test, I have heard that they are more sensative.

I am almost into my second missed period and i have sore nipples, nausea, and bloating. I've taken 2 tests, one in september 2 weeks after my period was over and one today and they were both neg. But I still have all the symptoms, what should I do???

I am having the same problems. My periods are irregular then run 28-32 days. Today i am at 29, but i am just feeling off. Sore breasts and nipples, light cramping, lower back pain, headaches on and off... a little more frequent urination, bloated... moody as all get out. i know it could b pms but it has been lasting for about 2 weeks now which isnt normal for me.... i did take a test too early and it was negative..... pregnant?

See a doctor! I had the same problem......3 months into my pregnancy. A doctor had to confirm it.