I suffer from PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome). I was diagnosed a year ago, and I started taking Yaz. It really helped regulate my periods, but about three months ago, I stopped taking the pill so we can try conceiving. My periods after taking the pill weren't as on point, but I never missed a period until November. I've been having my normal PMS symptoms, such as an increase in appetite and very tender, sensitive nipples. However, the past week my appetite has been replaced with constant nausea, and my nipples are still incredibly sore. After we had sex this morning, I noticed the discharge was tinged with blood. I thought I had started my period, but that was the last I've seen blood all day. Should I take a pregnancy test, or just wait it out?

Have you taken a hpt test? You missed your cycle in November? I would take the test to see even though you have pcos? good luck