Hello everyone this is a serious problem and I am being real honest, when I started masturbating I developed this habit where just before I was about to ejaculate I always tried to prolong the seesion by squeezing the shaft and holding it, sometimes it worked but most of the time it was useless, but I used to do it a lot. I would always feel this pulsating vibe like a pulse. Now sometimes I have trouble keeping an erection during sex, could it be this was pracice damaging or that I busted something up? I would love to hear from a urologist on this question

I don't know if your loss of erection may be caused by holding in your ejaculate but I do know that by doing so you could have caused so called retrograde ejaculation. Retrograde ejaculation is when the semen travels backward into the bladder instead of the urethral opening. In retrograde ejaculation, the muscle that shuts the bladder does not function normally, so the semen travels backward (retrograde) into the bladder at the time of ejaculation. When this happens, less semen comes out the tip of the penis.

This is not the problem unless you are trying for a child. Then it might become a problem. Have you had such problems?