I would like to know something more on retrograde ejaculation. What are causes, symptoms and risk factors and of course treatment?
Thanks in advance!

Retrograde ejaculation refers to the entry of semen into the bladder instead of going out through the urethra during ejaculation. retrograde ejaculation may be caused by prior prostate or urethral surgery, diabetes, some medications (including those for treating high blood pressure or mood altering drugs). Symptoms of retrograde ejaculation is little or no semen discharged during ejaculation and cloudy urine after sexual climax. Retrograde ejaculation can be detected with a simple test- urine analysis is made shortly after ejaculation and then is seen an amount of sperm in urine.
Treatment differs. For example, if retrograde ejaculation is caused by specific drugs, then this drugs must be removed. After removal of those drugs, usually everything goes back to normal. If retrograde ejaculation is cause by diabetes or following genitourinary tract surgery may be responsive to the use of epinephrine-like drugs (such as pseudoephedrine or imipramine). This treatment is often not successful.
By my opinion the biggest problem causing retrograde ejaculation is infertility. There is possible to prevent retrograde ejaculation by maintaining good blood sugar control in diabetic men and avoiding specific drugs.

I tried the psudoephedrine, and had a bad reaction, when stressed. And it had not helped. Advair and bupropion, I have been taking both for about 10 years,never had any problems before surgery. I get blood tests ran every 6 months.The only thing that showed up was recently thyroid problems, so I am now taking Levothyroxine. I am not having sex with anyone other than myself. Would the improper removal of the cathedor cause this problem? I know they say do it quickly for less pain, put she gave it a single hard yank,considering that this goes to the bladder, and the cause is damage to the muscle at the neck of the bladder. Any thoughts?

I have had several bad experiences, where urologists say it is not live threatening, so it doesn't need to be treated. And even a couple asking the question why do you need to ejaculate.( It is almost impossible to comprehend how a normal male would even ask that question)
I have an appointment at the university of Florida, and have hopes that they may be able to help. I will update after my appointment.