I feel as if I can't get pregnant and I think I know why. My husband can't seem to ejaculate sperm. At the beginning when we first started having sex to try to have a baby we were both struggling because we had no experience having sex. But now he is getting more into me but every time he pulls out he is always dry. He has been wanting to go for a semen test but doors have been slammed in his face even though he recently check out the closet hospital where we live and he has to first make an appointment so that he can take the test. And of course he's procratinating because he's probably avoiding the inevitable news. Is it possible that he could be infertile? By this does it mean he has no sperm? He is on two medications: one for underactive thyroid and the other for chronic stomach pains. Otherwise he's perfectly healthy. If there is another reason why he can't ejaculate, please let me know.

there is a condition called retrograde ejaculation.
it was featured on a recent TV prog.
What happens is the semen is ejaculated by the man , but instead of coming out the end of the penis, it gets diverted to the bladder.
its caused by nerve damage.
this may be a condition worth investigating.
but if you are both inexperienced at havong intercourse , it may take a while before you are doing it completely right.
foreplay first usually helps with arousal of both partners. it can improve sexual performance for man and woman if you are both stimulated to a high degree.
it makes orgasm more successful.
it is good if the woman can reach her orgasm too, for added pleasure for both partners.

Can he ejaculate if he masturbates?

If that is the case it could be a psychological issue.

Does he think he ejaculates during sex? Does he have an orgasm? Orgasm and ejaculation are not the same thing.

The meds could be a possible reason as well.