I am 31 and stopped the contraceptive pill 5 months ago. Around this time my parther of 9 years started to feel burning, hypersensitivity and numbness around the head of the penis and the urethra. He was tested for numerous STDs which came back negative. We have been using condoms for the past 5 months, however have lately only been having unprotected sex for part of our sex sessions. This seems to coincide with a return of his penile symptoms of the numbness and hypersensitivity and his urethra appears to be red and inflammed. I have no symptoms except excessive vaginal discharge after sex. This discharge is white and thick but does not smell. It is more than usual. What are your thoughts on this? Could it be my change in hormones changing my vaginal acidity and reacting to my partners penis?

Hi i'm 17 years old and i think i lost my virginity but i don't knoe cuz his penis didn't go all the way up and i bleeded just a little bit. I fon't know if i am still a virgin.

If his penis penetrated your vagina, you are no longer a virgin. It doesn't have to go 'all the way up', even though your vagina is only about 3-4 inches deep. The bleeding indicates your hymen has been ruptured.