Um... Hi... :$ My fiancee and I want to try anal sex... Im a little put off by it but am willing to try it with her and I have a few questions before we do.

-is it okay to go from in her ass to her vagina? and if not, can I wear a condom while in her ass then just take it off before moving to the vagina or vice versa?

-How slow exactly should we go at first?

-How can I make her come during anal sex? Is it the same as vaginal sex as far as the way to make her come?

-What positions would feel the best for her first time?

and thank you in advance to anyone who helps me out...

I wouldn't advise doing that, no. There is a lot of bacteria in the anus and people have gotten infections going from ass-vagina. If you have to do both, go vagina-ass. You can do the condom thing, as long as you take it off before going in the vagina. Make sure she is on some kind of birth control too if you do that.

VERY slowly! The muscles down there need to loosen up to let you in and if you press very slowly at first that will happen. Once you've gotten yourself all the way in her 'hole' will kind of stay open for you and make it easier to slide in and out. But take the initial penetration slowly. And then make sure she is okay with the speed you are going after that.

Most woman cannot cum just from penetration alone, so make sure either you or her is rubbing her clit. Woman can have really powerful orgasms while having anal sex if the clit is being stimulated. They're quite good. It IS possible to orgasm without clitoris stimulation however (like with regular sex) it's less common.

Either doggy style or spooning are good choices, in my opinion.

Thank you so much!

as far as the switching back and forth part goes, is it highly likely to get an infection? or not so much? and if we do switch, would it be alright as long as she washed after?

sorry.. im not very experienced in this matter.. heh :$

It's okay! Ask as much as you'd like.

I don't think just washing afterwards will make much difference, because you would just be washing the outside the outside of her vagina and not the inside where the infection would actually happen. I don't know how likely it is, but I know it's certainly not rare.

okay, well.. i guess im a little more comfortable with it now... thank you so much again :-D

If anyone else has any advice please post it in this thread!

As a lady, I'd like to give my 2 cents: Going from the backdoor to the front is one of the worst things you can do during anal, whether you're just trying it or ol' pros. Another big thing to be mindful of is lubrication. When you think you have enough lube, use more! That is the single best piece of advice for first-timers. It makes it much more comfortable for both of you, not to mention the hilarious noises it makes. And agent10ve has it right, start off very slow. In fact, just place yourself right at her entrance, and let her relax her muscles around you - your penis will start to glide in on its own in a very smooth, nice way for you both. Once you get going, and if she asks for it, you can eventually go just as much as normal for vaginal sex. My boyfriend affectionately calls me his butt-s***, and I was never all that into it before him. But with him (which is how I learned all this stuff) I can have some of the best orgasms ever from anal. I prefer doggy-style, but you and your girl should try all sorts of positions until you find what works best for you. Another position that allows her more control is with her on top. It can be a bit awkward to get it in, but it allows her total control of speed, angle, and depth. Let me know if any of this helped out!

yeah.. we tried it the other day... no problems, and absolutely no pain. But as it turns out it was nothing of what she expected and we both thought it wasn't that great... Thank you for all your advice anyways though!

(and yes, I/we washed VERY thuroughly before doing anything else afterwadrs.)

Hi is it unhealthy to have anal sex? and does your c**p come out if you do it?

I was looking for the best sex position first time anal sex, and even though this thread is a little old, I still found the information to be quite helpful.

Thanks :D

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

if you have total trust of your partner, doggy style is a good angle. you on top of him gives you total control but is alittle harder to get a comfortable angle. Go very slow at first and lube up. I use spit and alot of it for lube.... sound gross but its very natural and does not dry out at all. Hope this helps you out some.

As a bimale, I would do one or the other--doing both could lead to an infection

Wait whats a bimale? Just wondering

I have scleroderma is it Ricky to come out pregnant on the back only

I love to f**k tight anus

im white and i gave anal sex to a black msn and his black wife at the same time we didnt was and i screwed her vagina afterwards and then both of them sucked my penis it was sh*t covered