Hey, I'm 15 1/2 years old, I have never had a romantic relationship I'm a baby whos to scared to even put in a tampon because it kind of hurts. Yes I'm 15 and I still wear pads.. But I masturbate just by touching my clitoris and the area above it, I circle around and sometimes just put pressure as I go back and forth. Question: will this stretch put my vulva sling right above the lips?? Will this look unattractive?? I need help. I'm too scared to masturbate by fingering myself.

Health Guru

Hi guest, there is nothing wrong with being scared to insert anything into your vagina because it going to hurt, a lot of girls your age still use pads and not tampons as well so nothing wrong with that either and your clitoris is the most sensitive part of your sexual organs you have it may only be small on the outside but the nerve endings from it spread through out your whole vulva.

Masturbation will not cause you to have a stretched labia that is down to your bodies make up, no vagina is unattractive or even ugly they are a thing of beauty no matter what and anyone who says different about yours doesn't deserve to see that most intermit part you have!

If you want to try to finger yourself try taking a nice relaxing bath get comfortable make sure your not going to get disturbed then start by playing with your breasts and nipples then work down to your clit and as you feel more turned on just circle the entrance of your vagina with one finger as you play with your clit at the same time then as you feel yourself getting close to orgasm gently slip your finger inside bed enjoy :-)

I usually just lay imbed and hump a blanket and in one day I enjoyed three orgasoms