So hey, im a 13 year old girl. and i have been masturbating for about a month :$ the first time  i did, i rubed my clit in circles and it felt amazing. but the more i  do it, the harder it is to get to "that point". I dont  stick anything up, i just rub, and feel. I have tried rubbing, humping a pillow, bear, and blanket, ice cube, shower head, and the vibrating toothbrush. i was wondering if you guys had any suggestions? but please, no vegetables, and no sex toys, because im not going to stick anything IN me. 

~thanx guys <3

get ur self wet before doin tis like fingering urself untill u r wet. when u r wet use th handle f a hairbrush go in out very hard n very fast at th same time rub ur clits very fast tis feels rlly good hopefully u will cum n squirt from tis my gf does tis n squirts all over me deofre we do sex 

im the same way (; and i just take a teddy bear in my closet , i get to the O really well with it , and it helps to name it , also to hump from front to back ;) im also 13 .

im the same =)  i use a electric toothbrush and just slowly massage my clit and the place between my clit and my hole 

or sometimes i hump the corner stand of my bed ;) im 13 

I'm 13 too and the only way I masturbate is putting something in me. I use a tampon applicator as a dildo and trust me, it doesn't hurt. It feels amazing. The faster in and out it goes the closer I get to an orgasm. Works like a charm. Hope it's helpful and don't worry it's SAFE

ok so i hump my bed frame (the pole thing... yea) i hump any thing .-. or rub my self or i get my phone and make it vibrate and put it on my vag yea that might work btw im 13 to (;

Well is use a make up brush and it works amazing you sould try it I've had a orgasam from that and Im also 13

I'm 15, straight and female only this and jusing a back massager works for me but this works wonders for me and more effective 1) put your left index finger and middle finger next to each other and the top of your vagina lips 2) put your right index finger and middle finger at the tips of your index and middle left fingers 3) push down while sucking your bum in and pushing your vagina against your fingers 4) while pushing down with your fingers move up and down (towards your feet and stomach ) This should give you quick short bursts of orgasms when aroused, I'd you are not already turned on this takes a little more time. Better to do lying down and with something covering your vagina, naked women and lesbian porn arouses me so try that too

That last tip from the Guest person was a really great opener. I used it more like a pregame warm up. Then I went into the shower and this is what I always do to "ya know". I turn the hot (but not too hot) water and point it "down there. Then I lift one leg and place it on the wall in front of me and keep relaxed. I lean on the wall behind and let the water run hard on my C. Then just realax and lean back and let the water do it's thing ;)

I use a marker

Omg ye I'm 13 too and omg it's feels amazing so I just rub my clit in circles and keep going and them when I get to that point I go up and down really fast!!! But it only last for like 7secs :(

There is no rush, take it slowly.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Looking at yourself in the mirror and runing your fingers fully along the clitoris gives you the extended feel. The gentlyu pressure on your clitoris and the movement of the fingers along it will generate more pleasure. I have done that on my gfs andthey have loved it.

Put your fingers in your vagina and pull then in and out. It is amazing!!

Don't be worried about your hymen. You'll probably be able to get at least one finger in there fine. If you can, then kind of run along the wall that would be "up" ( closest to your stomach). You will feel a rough spot, which is a different texture than the rest of your vagina. If you can stroke that, gently rubbing your clitoris and stimulating that spot should give you a very powerful orgasm. Als0, never underestimate the power of pornography. It really does help, and it can give you some ideas. If you cant watch a computer while you masturbate, just watch it and try to call it up in your memory, or create a fantasy. Just remember to delete your browser history. Also, if you could find some condoms around the house (yes, I realize that's kind of awkward, but it can be worth it) wrap them around your finger and push in and out of your vagina. It really helps if it is some kind of special brand, with ridges or bumps or a sensual lube.