I'm 19 years old and I'm quite sexual, I've been masturbating )everyday) since I was around 10-11! I've never done anything  with a man other than kissing and I'll only have sex when I'm married. However, I'm scared because I was with a guy and he told me that my clitoris is too big (that there's nothing more vulgar than a big clitoris for a man) and that I get too wet, which he said are not normal for my age and is a sign that I'm not a virgin. That really upset me, I come from a culture that values virginity as a woman's honour and family's honour and if it's damaged I can never get married. He said I broke my hymen and enlarged my clitoris too much because I masturbate too much... but I don't know how he knows my hymen is broken because I didn't let him go inside or put a finger inside, he just touched the top of my clit and said it's too big so he stopped. Has my clitoris grown because I masturbate so much and have I broken my own hymen?? Also, do men really find it that disgusting when a girl has a big clitoris?? I got so scared that they might think I'm not a virgin because of my clitoris size that I'm thinking of making it smaller...

ok i am a girl . let me know aot do u use wen u mastirbate ?
and wotever u use don insert it verry deep inside your vagina , if you do that may be it is possible for your clitoris to become big
even my clitoris and hole is verry big i had 7 inches deep inside me.and i lost my virginity
hope this helped u :)

I just rub until I cum... I never insert anything because I'm scared it'll break my hymen!

Thank you for your reply :)

don't worry my culture''s the same. masturbation and ur hymen breaking has nothing to do with you masturbating, ur fine. that guy sounds like an inexperienced jerk. masturbation's actualy good for u, keep it up and dont listen to the ignorant men of ur culture

Hi,Don't worry it's no common but some girls have big clits, (like small penis), If you never stick anything in your vagina or nobody have touched your vagina you still being a virgin. Congratulations if you are a virgin, It's a treasure.

That guy does not know what he is talking about there is absalutely nothing wrong with you

since you never had penetration,u ar still a virgin

There's absolutely nothing wrong with you. The guy you were messing around with sounds like an total ass that's just not used to making girls wet. It's a good thing for you to get wet, that just means you're aroused. If you couldn't get wet, there might be a problem. Usually men get more excited if you're more aroused... He's gross if he thinks it's fun to have sex with woman that don't get wet when he messes around with them. Also, there's nothing wrong with your clit. It didn't get bigger from masturbating. Some women just have bigger or smaller clits than others, it's totally normal! I don't know why a man wouldn't want you to have a really small clit, a larger one just means it's easier for him to please you. To sum it up, this man is a huge, sexist as****e that knows nothing about the female anatomy and you have a totally healthy and normal sex life and vagina. Find a nicer, more educated person to share yourself with!

Sounds to me that he never had a female get aroused, or never has been with one. Tell him to stick with guys if he want's dry holes. Vagina's come in all sizes And the wetter the better.

Men love big aroused clits, knowing you are wet because all this means you are turned on and ready for more.  A lot of women that have smaller clits have a harder time to orgasm.  That was my case until I had mine enlarged... and no it does not happen from masturbating or from sex.  It gets a little bigger when you are aroused because it fills up with blood just like a penis.  Most men like this... again, because it tells them you are ready for sex.  

So dont be ashamed or listen to a man that obviously knows nothing about pleasing a woman. 

I masturbate (full orgasm) 3 to 4 times a day plus a multi-orgasmic nightly encounter with my loving husband.

So keep enjoying yourself and find a man that pleases you sexually or at least is willing to let you teach him.   (I had to teach my previous partners on how to best get me off. ) 

i am 25 and still a virgin. i started madturbating since 18. i just rub my clit when i fee turned on then im good. no blood came out by rubbing ur clit. and i never put anything inside mine even my finger. so i know i still am a virgin. the difference only i got small clit. so whenever me and my guy meet soon. that would be a hell of sex lol

hi i m soni . i masturbate 2-3 time daily . i feel good when i cum. i also put a finger inside my vigina .i just want to know that did i break my hymen or not ?? please help me . my loving boyfriend wants to intimate with me ..please tell me

If you are taking your finger too deep inside, like the whole finger, then it is quite possible you may have broken it...but you can also not be fully assured of it...
Once you'll have sex with someone , most probably you will come to know...as it will cause little bleeding then...
Dont worry mastrubation does not always breaks hymen...

I am the addiction of Clitoral Stimulation but i don't insert any thing in my vigina and my hyman is not tear , i am unmarried i want to ask that if i will married then my husband will recognize my vegina that i did some thing with it ??? Will my husband will recognize that i clitoral Stimule??? And i musterbate during periods when my periods was stop then i musterbat now my periods is start and very fast bleeding is going so is it harmfull???

To clear the mythical misunderstanding, they hymen is tissue that surrounds the vagina. It cannot be broken. It can stretch or maybe rip, but it doesn't break and disintegrate and heals well. The tissue on the inside of your cheeks is the same tissue. It's there forever unless you were born without one, which is not common. Please research and speak with doctors if you are concerned on the matter of an enlarged clitoris and the bodliy fluids that come from the vagina.