Hi I'm a 14 year old girl and I just recently started masturbating... I've tried the sharpie and the tooth brush but I don't feel anything!!!! No pleasure no pain. Is there something wrong with my vagina? And how can u get an orgasm?

Honestly, the best female masturbation techniques do not involve either a toothbrush or a sharpie! The best tool you've got are your fingers, girl! Sure, vibrators really add something very powerful, but if you don't have one, your fingers will do just fine. 

How to climax? Well, you need to rub your clitoris and think sexy, arousing thoughts. Inserting things into your vagina might feel good, or not as the case may be, but the clitoris (that "bump" above your vagina, look up drawings if you are not sure) is where all the nerve endings hang out, and that is what really gives you pleasure. 

well Usaly when my gf lays in bed I usaly start rubbing her clit

How do u get her to orgasm other than rubbing her clit, that I could do myself?

Sarah - 

You would almost always need some kind of clitoral stimulation.  Most girls/women do - only a small percentage can get pleasure from vaginal stimulation alone.  Try getting in the mood - and rubbing your clitoris and see if they helps you!

okay so today i tried fingering myself while rubbing my clit n i still didn't feel anything...  :-) whats going on! eh  

In order to have an orgasam the mind and body need to work together. Think of something that turns you on. Rub your clit and dry hump the surface yore laying on. It will work.

you should use bigger things. like half a pillow and hump the pillow. you have to be naked. touch other parts too.

put that brush on your as****e leave it there . now slowly rub your c**t for 3 mins. and vigrously put 2 fingers inside your c**t

Hey I'm a guy but I have a question for Girls. So.u know When boys think about sex their penis stretches well what I wanted to know is what does a girls vagina do when they think about sex?

Contributor

Awwwww Sarah, masturbation comes naturally and it is very instinctive. Unknown to them many girls start masturbating at a very early age. Most girls I know start feeling extremely turned on by the time they are 8 or 9 and many just finger or rub their clit or hump. Then they get more adventurous and start using toys or things inside their vagina. Some use things like the shower jet, hair brush handles, pens, baby cucumbers etc etc.
Typically the best way to masturbate is to first have some privacy, like your own bedroom. Make sure there is an ability to lock the door so no one just barges in when you are trying to masturbate. Take it easy. Use some saliva to wet yourself and using both hands first try gently rubbing our clitoris. Pull back the clitoral hood and expose the very sensitive clitoris and rub it gently and slowly build up the pressure and speed at which you rub. The fabulous sensations you get will guide you. Then with the fingers of your other hand start inserting your finger/fingers inside your vaginal hole and move your fingers in and out, something that resembles being sexually penetrated by an erect penis.
Keep doing this and you will reach a point when you want to continue till you reach that most fantastic sensation that feels so good. You will know when you reach an orgasm. Regular practice will ensure you have a great orgasm and it will become easier and easier as you continue to masturbate.
If you have a boyfriend or girlfriend you could get them to suck on your clitoris. The sensation of a tongue or mouth on your clitoris is the most fantastic sensation you can have.
Good luck. I am happy for you to pm me if you want to discuss this privately.