I'm a 13 year old girl, and want to have sex, but want to wait until I'm about 18 or older. I masturbate, and would like to learn new techniques. I watch porn, lesbian specifically, but I have no doubt I am straight. Help, please.

Ok so I'm 13 to I started getting interested in masterbating about a week ago and I no I'm not experienced but you've got to try this it's AMAZING! 1st you get undressed and turn the shower on warm you'll change the temp throught this masterbation method. 2nd lay Down in the shower and spread your legs (you need to have the pretty wide and make sure to use your pinky,ring finger,and index finger on each hand to spread your vagina lips) 3rd let the warm water pour in your vagina use your index finger to rub your clit (clitoris) rub in a circular motion and a side to side motion and and up and down motion yu will switch between the 3 make sure to start off gentle 4th then you do this for about 2 min then u get harder and you turn the temp up alil hotter if u are not stimulating the move ur body like your humping the air and breath in really fast an hard make some soft moans 5th then if u like this is what I do I take a bobby pin and take the end of it the round part and tap an rub in a circular motion on your clit 6th finger yourself just a little then go back to the clit thing with the bobby pin and then push like your trying to pee and then you'll start cumming or squirting 7th so now our clit will start getting sore so now to calm your self down and come to the end of your masterbation you turn the shower off and spread your legs really wide and you put the vagina under the faucet and open it up and lay ther and let the hot water pour down your vagina We'll I hope I helped this really works I just got done doing this so I'm in a really good mood

Like I said earlier I'm 13 and if u want( depending on where u live) we can have lesbian sex together. If ur not creeped out lol