i have kinda a wierd question. okay well im a girl and was just wondering if your a girl, then how do you masturbate? like i mean do you just stick your fingers in your vagina or what? i heard of a g spot and ive tried feeling around in my vagina for it but i could never find it i could never find my clitora either. ive tried the shower thing but it doesnt work for me. like i put it on the mode where it comes out as a fast straight line and i just put it where the water shot into my vagina hole and it felt kinda good but i didnt have an orgasm. ( as you can see i have done some research on this topic) am i too yound to have orgasms? im only 14. please help!

im 14 too and alot of people say you are not to young to masterbare ! :-D
A suggestion would be that you rub your clitoris in a circualar motion to start of with so you get used to it. thats the only way it works for me!

Good Luck :-D

im 15, years old, and a girl. lol dont stress out,ive been getting orgasms since i was 10.

im still scared to put my fingers in all the way, so i just rub around. when i was little i used to go up and down intensely, and now i take my time enjoying it, rubbing my clit in a circular motion, or side to side. you should try it. lol

also, to sset the mood for myself, i watch porn, it gets me more in thhat sexual mood u know?

hope this helpedd a bit <3

It's disturbingly common for women of all ages to not know their own body and to be unfamiliar with what the clitoris is. Our genitals are hidden and many women find it too innapropriate to check themselves out and understand their body better. I suggest for all women to get a little mirror and put it on the floor and have a good look around-Know youself ladies!

I am in no way promoting sex or unsafe sex..In fact I was well into my late twenties and in a committed relationship before I ever had sex. Yet, knowing yourself is still important and there's nothing wrong with masterbation as an alternative to the actual deed.

First-Find the clitoris! Most women do not feel much pleasure and cannot have an orgasm by penetration alone and placing things inside of you- like water- can cause infections. However, the clitoris is safe and fun and can make you orgasm. Try going on google and typing in diagram of clitoris. After some exploration you should be fine. Everyone is different and it may be sensitive to touch at first-or may not feel anything at all. It''s a spot that needs to be explored for a while.

Okay well I just started masturabating and I really don't know what to do.. And whenever I touch myself I never feel good.. What should I do?????

try running water into your vagina ....  this really works for me when i'm in the bath.........  getting organisims is normal so dont freak out:-)  Also if you have tampons use the casing to masturbate

hey my friends just started masturbating and i want to try it to is that weird. so i want to know how you find your g-spot. i tried watching videos but nothing happend so if you can please help me that will really make me happy because she keeps bothering me.

you need to make sure you get in the mood , and relax , block everything out of your mind and begin to rub your clitoris softly then get harder and faster then boom :)

NO YOU,LL NEED TO BE OVER 8TOHAVE ORGASM BUT ITS NOT THAT EASYITS NOT LIKE ENTER A FINGER AND ORGASM YOU,LL HAVE TO KEEP BY MOVING THE FINGER IN AND OUT AND HAVE TO WAIT SOME TIME BEFORE ORGASM

I like to take a ball or something or hump a pillow (I know I'm weird) and, just like the other girl said, listening to porn sorta make it a little easier to orgasm. I am younger than you(I'm 13) and I can orgasm, so your not too young.

whats up with girls an masterbation?
and also can a girl cum in another girls vagina?

Turn the pillow sideways, sit on it and hump it. It works though.

Masturbating easy easy girls!
the way i do it is well, first off watching porn. I usually use my phone to watch it. I take my phone with me into the bathroom and use my detatchable shower head, put it on the strongest stream and pointing it at my clitoris. Of course, youll have to find out what porn youre into, i usually watch girl on girl on 3way porn. Just be comfortable and explore yourself.

Where the hell is 14year old girl suppose to get a dildo

for one your not to young to have an orgasm im 13 and when i masturbate i get orgasms but i have found my g spot what i do is rub on my clit in circle motions and slowly get faster i know this isent much but i hope it helps