i dont know if i have herpes or not but i seem to get reoccuring bumps on my genital area. first they start up as large bumps and there is a dark area on my genital area pinpointed where exactly it is then it just goes away. it is extremly painful at first but after a week or 2 it becomes smaller and less painful or sometimes its a bump that has pus in it and when i pop it(even though i kno i shouldn't) pus and then blood comes out what could this b?

When I go through your symptoms, I can think of both herpes, ingrown hairs and pimples/boils.
The only thing with herpes is that its bumps don’t have puss but do have clear liquid that may ooze. Blood can leave the blisters as well. All the other symptoms except puss match herpes. They start off as big red bumps and then they turn into watery blisters. The whole area where the bumps are may become painful. The first herpes out break is the most severe. Others are not as severe and take only 3-4 days to heal while the first outbreak takes 2 to 4 weeks.
Pimples/boils on the other hand take two weeks to disappear, also start as big red painful bumps, do contain puss later and bleed after popping. Ingrown hairs are similar to pimples and boils. If you constantly pick, it may turn into a very big bump and last even longer than two weeks.
It would be best if you had this checked by a GP or another doctor, dermatologist or gynecologist. That way you will know if you have herpes and know that you need to protect your partners from transmission.

MRSA -- (methicillin resistant staph aureus) -- nearly 100% sure

do a search for this under google images -- it sounds exactly like what you have

I have the exact symptoms. I went to the Dr. and she said it was MRSA. Previous guest was right. I was worried about herpes as well. Had no idea how I would have gotten it, I'm married and faithful. Anyway, the Dr. gave me some cream but it's not helping much. Hope you found your answers and got some treatment.

Hi.
i started to have one big pimple and it doesnt hurt or itch or anything for like 2 weeks and then another 2 big ones apeared around the same area, again with no pain or itchiness.
Could it be herpes? it hasnt gone away either since 2 weeks ago! Can someone help me out?

I have similar issues, on my thighs i get many little pimples, that dont really do any harm or anything, but are constantly there with at least 5-20 on each thigh. Occasionally I will get a larger cyst-like pimple on my groin area above my penis, that will drain pus and blood when popped, but usually heals very quickly after popping. I went to my doctor and she took one look at my legs and said I have foliculitis. I am planning on returning to get a 2nd opinion, or anti-biotics to try to clear it up, but thought I would throw another possible cause into the mix. :p

I heard of an STD that is transmitted through having intercourse often. In this case you can get it from a clean person too.

they are staf infections

Same, I went crazy thinking I have genital warts or herpes but they are multiple pimples filled with blood that only hurt when popped. I wore a tampon very often due to my birth control. This bacterial infection is not worth the virus scare. Already have cold ores on my lip dont need a genital one!