This post is an extension of the

White puss filled pimples on vagina surface thread.

Please continue posting within this thread.

I'm 40, and have had the little pimples for years.

First, if you shave your bikini area, you are dealing with razor burn or ingrown hairs. Use an exfoliating buff or wash cloth to gently get rid of the dead skin cells. The longer and more often you shave, the better they will get.

If you are not sexually active, you don't have genital warts. You cannot get warts any other way than having sex.

If you are in your early teens, all you are dealing with is ingrown hairs. Your body is still developing and you are growing more hair down there. Relax and talk to a school nurse or trusted female adult. A health teacher at school would be great too!

I'm 22. I am not sexually active. The reason that mostly teens have been reporting this problem is because they are just now experiencing this problem due to puberty. Most of the older gals aren't worried because they know these "pimples" are a part of life.

There really isn't anything you can do to prevent these pimples; they will come. If you have had one, it is most likely you will have another one sometime, but I'm hoping they do not occur often.

I know they say not to pop pimples, but I always do in this area when there is obvious puss because they are painful and popping them relieves the pain.

This is the first I have heard about the pad not ventilating very well. I'll have to keep that in mind.

I agree about wearing loose clothing and keeping yourself clean, but like I said even doing this may not solve the problem. It is just another thing we have to deal with.

If you are sexually active, look up pics of STDS and you will be able to distinguish if what you have are just "pimples" or if they are something more serious. Most likely if it looks like a pimple, then it is a pimple.

Of course, the best way to prevent having an STD is to stay sexually abstinent (not have sex). It is the best proven method and will save you much heartache in the end.

Good luck!

what about masturbation could it lead to stds...i am kinda worried coz i got white stuff in my love tunnel and its kinda pimplely in there

i am scared...and i only touch my self not other ppl touching me

:(

I'm 16 and I have been having these bumps since I was like 11(so it cannot be caused by shaving).
They are under the skin on outer lips near my groin(more likely in the upper part, not around vaginal opening!). I have had them on three places already, they come and go and appear always at the same place. They are filled with puss and blood, sometimes following by sticky clear liquid. I squeeze them because the first time I got one I just let it be and it grew so big that it was very painful to walk, sit or move then it popped by itself and unbelievable amount of puss came out. It usually doesn't heal completely and leaves a hard lump under skin that is painful when I press it hard.
I have never had sex or someone down there, I guess it's a skin problem not any disease. I don't know if it could be related but I have keratosis pilaris on my upper arms and very sensitive skin.
I am so self conscious about it and I spent hours of crying. Especially because I feel like every health problem I have is in that region. I'm worried that because of my anxiety I won't be able to start a normal relationship. Thank you for making me better that I'm not the only one who have to deal with this kind of problems.

(English isn't my native language so I'm sorry for all the mistakes)

I'm 15 and 1/2 and I have had a red bump on my left labia majora, and it's been there for a few weeks. It itches quite often, but hurts when I touch it.

Along with the bump, I have been getting extreme vaginal discharge recently, from both spotting and this white, sticky, mucusy stuff. It mostly happens when I'm at school, whenever I actually dress up in my normal skinny jean attire. I think the jeans rubbing against the area may be the reason for the discharge.

One more thing; it smells!

I'm embarassed about the fact that my classmates can smell it, so I try to sit as still as possible so as not to disturb the air and send the smell everywhere.

What's the bump, and why am I getting extreme discahrge that stains my panties?

I haven't been on my period for a few weeks now.

I'm 18 and I've also got these pimple things. I found a second one yesterday and I popped it and pus came out of it. It hurt a bit bfore I popped it, but now it's fine. I'm not sexually active, so I dont think it could be herpes, but I dont know. I'm afraid that it is because I dont know how else I could get it or what else it could be.

:(

Ahaha. Oh, dear. If it's just you, it's very unlikely that you have an STI. Don't fret. If it bothers you all that much, then go see a gynecologist; if your parents or guardians ask you uncomfortable questions, just tell them that you want to make sure everything is healthy (like a regular check-up). It's a new habit for women these days, but once young women become adults, it's a normal procedure for all women to be inspected during regular physical examinations.

If you are masturbating yourself, always wash your hands with hot water and soap because germs love to hide underneath the nooks and crannies of skin and fingernails. It is not uncommon for women to contract urinary tract infections (UTI) from unclean and frequent masturbation. Also remember to wash thoroughly your vaginal area everyday & preferably every time you masturbate.

As far as "white stuff in your love tunnel": it's probably old masturbation fluid, some of which usually stays inside because of infrequent/inadequate washing and then it congeals. If the odor is unpleasant, don't worry about that either; sexual fluids, sweat, and other bodily fluids usually smell like the foods habitually consumed by the person. You can easily adjust vaginal odors by eating mostly fresh fruits and vegetables rather than processed foods that come in packages (something about artificially preserved foods that just isn't quite good for the body in excessive amounts).

Good luck, and relax. Doctors are your friends. See them often and when you are healthy, not just when something goes wrong. Preventative medicine is economically the cheapest health-care in the long-run.

thank you ladies. you have really put my mind at ease. i'm 22 and i've had these since i started shaving. my question now is cant something be done to get rid of the scars that are already there.?? i honestly find them ugly and i'm not comfortable undressing in front of others. it really affects my confidence so what can i do to get rid of the ugly marks???

what about masteerbation could it lead to stds...i am kinda worried coz i got white stuff in my love tunnel and its kinda pimplely in there

:(

omggg me to! like i have tiny bumps in there and it feels weird and im only 12 and i have tiny bumps along the inside lines of my vj and those are small but weird! and this new one i have hurts and its right above my clit and it is like a face pimple only MUCH more painful! someone help! im not sexually active, and no one else has touched me down there but me, and i havent told my mom or sister about this because that would be a reallyyy weird convorstaion

im 15 and ive been dealing with these for years so i have also been really embarrassed and reluctant to talk to anyone about finally i just looked it up and i agree its probably ingrown hairs or something i am not sexually active so i know it cant be am std i live with just my dad so its super embarrassing to talk to him about anything like this so reading this has been so relieving thanks for the help!

This is super embarrassing I'm fifteen too, I just got these two to three days ago. It actually looks pretty nasty, there are two. I'm super embarrassed and freaked out. They hurt when I touch them, but the part that is really concerning me is that the surrounding skin has become hard/swollen. When looking up what it could be, I somehow came across a page about female genital lymphedema. Oh, my god. Most terrifying and horrible looking thing ever, if I end up having that I honestly would rather die. I got super freaked out and told my mom/asked her to get me a gyno appointment (which is hard enough in itself!), but she hasn't yet :s It doesn't look or feel normal, like an ingrown hair from shaving because I shave so I know what my ingrown hair looks like. I mean, these...things look GROSS. I'm kind of worried I've got something worse than the rest of you :s I mean, I'm a virgin so it can't be an STD right? Aargh! I'm a hygienic person; what's going on?!

It sounds like you may have an infection. I had that before. It can be very stinky and itchy and stain all your under wear. Go to a doctor immediately. And get antibiotics it will go away really fast including the smell and discharge. If u r not trying to let anyone kno.. go to planned parent hood they are good about helping ppl under 18 get checked out. I think free too.. if u say u have insurance it may show on a bill and ur parent could see. Ask before calling.

Go to your Gynecologist and get checked out. I had the same problem and she diagnosed me with Diabetes. She said that was a symptom. Just saying...don't delay!