Im not sure what to do, Im actually embarrased to do nething! See.. I've had genital warts and I know what they look like. But this time I have something different.. at least I think it's different. I've been shaving down below for years now and I usually do get razer bumps but they go away. And I have these bumps that won't go away.. so i stopped shaving and they still haven't gone away. There was one now theres 3, they look like blisters, itch.. kinda hurt. I've been researching and I think it might be ingrown hairs? I really dont know.. They are like pimples, but 2 popped? and now have like a little ring of dead skin around them and still hurt.

please help me.

That does sound like it could just be ingrown hairs from shaving.

But go see a dermatologist just in case.

Ma'am I hate ta tell ya this but not it's not warts or an ingrown hair!! I have one too! I've been doing the research and come to find out its either an absess which could prove to have serious underlying causes and which might even turn into an even bigger issue all steming from your anus, or it's a minor cyst! either way, it has to be treated by your dr. professionally or else it will pop and come right back, even bigger and BOLDER, and what an awkward spot. after time the illness if its an abscess will continue to spread through out ur body even if the puss and blood come running out and it vanishes for time its still doormant! Same with the cyst! So we have to get into the dr asap to rpevent it from spreading it can even become deadly if left for long enough causing pesidic or something spelled like that sortve its DEADLY. sooo im heading to the dr! hey at least it's not warts and it can be treated! WHEW LMAO. God Bless.!