so i shaved my pubes for the first time about 2 months ago, and everything went well, i put on moisturizer and all that. after the hair grew back, i noticed 2 small bumps in the area that were red...after a few weeks they merged together to form one bump. it barely is raised from the skin, and is always red and you can see two darker red spots, which is what i'm guessing is ingrown hairs. so i thought it was a pimple at first so i tried to pop it and a yellowish/red liquid came out, then blood. it hasnt gone away in like a amonth and a half, and i dont know what to do. i'm a virgin so it isnt an STD, so i duno. what is it and what can i do to get rid of it ASAP!? thank you very much

Ive gotten that beofre. It is probly just an ingrown hair. Sometimes it takes a while for them to go away. Your body has to push the hair out of itself. I have one on my leg right now that has just minimized itself in size. The yellow stuff it just puss and there is probably blood mixed in. Keep popping it daily to make sure all the puss and stuff gets out. Youll know its all out when just a little bit of blood comes out. Anyways theres my tip.

would holding a hot towl on it for 5-10 minutes a few times a day help? i heard it will loosen the skin and help them come out. how about putting alcohol on it? i heard that could help too. thanks

pop it and get tweezers
use the pointish side of them to brush across
you should see the hair
then pull it out :-)

If at all possible visit a doctor for antibacterial cream if you don't want to pop it. and yes i too believe it is an ingrown hair.

ingrown hairs. so basically... time. holding a warm wash cloth could help. I usually just apply neosporin if I get one.

I HAD THE SAME THING!
it freaked me the HELL OUT

but I just drained it all out, and put a bandaid and some neosporen on it,
hope it gets rid of it,
ITS WAY to effin close to my junk

I got that too, but because i didn't realise I left it, and it turned into a solid yellow lump, I just burst it and like 4 hairs came out.. Oops.