Well, right before my period, i had (at least i thought i did) a yeast infection. When the symptoms were subsiding my boyfriend and i decided to have protected sex, as he was entering me, it was extremely painful and we stopped. About a half hour later, i had my period. Within the next day or two, i saw an under the skin type of bump right outside of my vagina. It wasn't hurting unless i applied pressure to it, and it just looked like my skin with a bump, it wasn't bad to look at. About a day or two later, i squeezed it and puss came out, after i kept on squeezing a little bit of blood came out followed by water. The following morning it was almost gone, and now it's subsiding almost completely. Unfortunatly, im stil a little bit on my period and i have vaginal itching. The vaginal itching before my period had the typical syptoms of a yeast infection, but not its starting again and i don't know if i should be worried about it, because i've never had unprotected sex and if my partner is infected with herpes then i thing i would of had a sort of outbreak on my mouth, but i haven't please help me out.

I have to same problem. i have bumps on my vagina that sometimes hurt but most dont. they puss, bleed, and then water type of substance comes out. and after that it swells but then goes away. i have been to the dr multiple times cus i didnt believe i was alright but she keeps saying yest infection and ingrown hairs.

I have also been to the doctor many times over the years. Each time she tells me that it is ingrown hairs, or she doesn't see them (okay, I have had them for years, there is allot of scarring, and at the time I had 3 as large as a bouncy ball)!!! So, this should help.....

Hidradenitis Suppurativa:
-clogged sweat glands
-when popped, pus comes out, followed by blood
-pus can be foul smelling
-can cause vaginal dryness/itching
-usually appears in armpits, butt, or pubic region
-if popped, they will continuously come back
-eventually leaves scarring and the scars may form a tunnel (after many years)
-usually reoccur in the same spot

I've done allot of research, and this is what makes the most sense. Google it! If anyone finds anything else or agrees, let me know, I'd love some feedback!!

Please go to this web site and read this information about skin abscess ( boils) http://www.medicinenet.com/boils/article.htm You will find information that will be very heapful concerning this matter. Also take a look at the pictures to see if this matches what you have.

You could have Lymph nodes that are swollen also whick happens but is normal in a young woman