My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. During sex, a lot of liquid came out while he was in me, ive never climaxed before but I think I almost did today. He said he didn't cum and the liquid is thin and runny (I'm usually not too thin when I get wet). We didn't see what color the discharge initially was, but we looked at it after we finished. It didnt stain the sheets so im guessing that its clear, the sheets were soaked. I'm worried that he might have precumed. Can someone help me?

yes at every time f*****g he would ejaculate his precum before his sperm to lubricate your p***y. tell me one thing do u have anal f**k

Could I get pregnant from Precum? My period should start in a week. And no we did not have anal sex.

yes you can get pregnant by precum and the amount are usually small it just sound like you came and that's what cause the wetness it happens to me all the time

Yes you can get pregnant. And I wouldn't worry sweet it happened to me with my partner and sometimes you can get really embarrassed but take it from someone who's been there, just let go and relax and mainly have fun with sex or you'll never hit your climax. :) x