OK so I've been having pain in my pelvic (some lower abdominal) and vaginal region since the end of my period..(1 week ago) its moved a round a lot and has been different..mostly a dull pain some slightly sharp pains as well. There are also some lumps on the inner part of the vagina they're sort of pointed and have light (almost white )tips..
.I'm only 22, have never had sex, and dont' really understand why there would be any problems...I thought maybe it was ovarian cysts..I really odnt know and i can't see a gyno for another 3 weeks..please if anyone has ANY idea what this might be PLEASE let me know!!!

Hey,

you might have endometriosis... I have that and your symptoms sound familiar

Hi Hon: if the cysts are inside your vagina, I would suspect it might be a Bartholin Cyst, basically a pore or a gland that is blocked - similar to a zit. I am also thinking that this could be a MAJOR yeast infection, it can lead to cramping and white p***y pimples, Usually ovarian cysts raise their terrible heads around the time of their job! Ovulation and Period! And you usually will know it!!! It MIGHT and I say MIGHT be endimiterosis. But don't instantlly go there OK? Due to the white bumps - this doesn't match with endo, it is more in line with an infection or a reqction. Another thing just came to mind, Tampons!!!! Do you use.tampons? If so this could be a sign of an infection from them. Untill you go see your doctor, do not use any scented products on your clothes or your body. Wash your bottom with either a spectrogel or a feminie wash - unscented and mild NOT a douche!!!! Try to keep the area dry by air drying - NO talc's!! I am pretty sure you have an infection and it is up to your doctor to determine which one. He will do a swab, also ask him for an ultrasound - just to rule out your ovaries. I hoped I helped you a bit hon, and just keep me updated OK? Best of luck and health!