:$ this is embarresing for me to say , but im 16 years old ...im still a virgin...and for a few years now ive been having a very bad odor coming out my vaginal area ... also some weird booger like thing coming out of my vaginal area..sometimes clear sometimes white , sometimes even yellow or brown....my vaginal area stinks so bad that wen i come back from a long day around the evening i take off my pants and they stink to...i come out the shower and when itouch down thier it still stinks ...some one help me .. 9i actually visited my doctor like two years bacK....but he told me i was having discharge and its completely normal...but the odors way to smelly and my panty's always come out really stinky and stained which is embarrising....and what about when the time comes for me to let my virginity go...? its gonna be way top embarresing , help anyone? any advice what should i do? experiences?HELP!

actually i am 17 years old and i used to go through this all the time myself. i always had bad odor or i thought i did. i went to my doctor and they checked me out and said that i was fine. i started lookin up stuff in the internet and found out that every girl has her own scent, basically saying that every girl has her own smell down there. some girls have it stronger than others. but as long as you keep everything clean and DRY it wont be that smelly. my doctor told me that when i got out the shower to dry it competely because bad bacteria can go grow where its moist. for your underwear and stuff like that i suggest you wear pantiliners so it wont stain your underwear. oh and use soaps like DOVE or CARESS because they have lotions and stuff like that that wont be so harsh for the good bacteria in your vagina. thats all you should do if it doesnt help then i suggest you see your doctor again so they check you again.

hope i helped
:-)

Hello, well you are dealing with bad vaginal odor probably because you are dealing with some type of infection - I hope that this is not something worse. I was in the same situation. I had just one boy that I was "hang out with", but it seems to me that I was not the only one for him. We had intercourse, no protection (I believed him, so don't blame on me :/ One night after sex, I felt that something bothers me while I am urinating. After that, I had some clear, sticky discharge and bad odor. I went to the gynecologist and I got the infection....My advice - always use a protection. No matter what. 

They just had someone ask that question on Dr. Oz this week.
He asked of her husband minded the smell.
She said, no he likes it.
Dr Oz said that's what counts. It's her own odor to attract a mate.
He also said the reason we have hair is to trap the odor to attract a mate.
So you might try shaving if it's really obnoxious.

You should make another trip to the doctor. Tell him/her that you think you have bacterial vaginosis, and ask to be tested for it. They usually just do a slide (take a swab of your vaginal fluid and smear it on a microscope slide).

I had this issue too, but not until I got with my husband. I have had it on and off the entire 5 years we've been together. It's awful, and it's embarrassing, and it sucks. I feel your pain.

Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) is caused by an imbalance of the good and bad bacteria in your vag. It is NOT a sexually transmitted disease, and many women have MANY different triggers. Everything from hormonal imbalances to stress.

Good luck. And dont ever feel "dirty or gross or unclean" because of it. It is definately a b*tch to deal with, but the fact that you CARE about the fact that you don't smell so fresh means you are NOT dirty.

You should have been a bit mire specific with the type of smell you have down there. Like some women said under your topic, every woman does have her own scent but if it stinks so bad that the scent is on your pants and leaking onto your panties then it's mire than likely more than just your natural scent. Go to your doctor and have them test you for Bacterial Vaginosis and Yeast Infections as well because those left untreated may cause a odor too.

my girl friend has a strong unpleasant odor but only after we've been having sex for a few minutes, after the shizzle gets flowing a bit, i think its a bit stronger than it should be, she is very clean, showers in the morning and in the evening, what gives, i like her alot but oral sex is out of the question and seeing as i already have ocd and body fluids bother me anyway, this isnt helping the situation, i just cant bring myself to say anything cause i dont wanna hurt her feelings or make her feel anything negative or like im being critical, its just alot to deal with for the next 30 years if we stay together for that long.

take a bath in Epsom salt it helps cure bacteria and fights the smell
i was having the same problem and i talked to my mother and she said take a warm bath with Epsom salt
by the way im 15

I have heard the its best to wash your vag area with just water no soap at all n if u do u soap u have to used unscented soap.u might be too sensative down the u should try this. Also no douching!! I may take a couple of days to see the change but eventually the smell will lighten n try to keep away from putting lotion down there too only lotion thats unscented. Oh n to stay dry sleep with no unies on so u can air out sometimes, its good for u :) hope I helped!!

Am also having this vaginal odour and I dnt knw what to do am just 18years old please I need help

Hello I'm sorry to hear it but I kno how u feel I've been having bv for a while I used to go to the hospital but all they gave me was these large white pills called flagyl and they taste horrible they would work but the bv would always come back I kno ur pain its very embarrassing being around other women tht don't have this problem and ur suffering from this smell how when ur having a day n public with friends and have to use the restroom but ur to embarrassed of the smell so u hold it yes it sucks bad it makes me feel less of a woman especially when I kno I shower alot I don't kno if this will help u but I pray it will what I do and I kno its not good for u but I buy douche and pour their solution out and refill the bottle wit jus water and use it I also found dove sensitive soap to help a lot Thts the only soap I can use down their tht want break me out and last I order tea tree suppositories I found tht to help wit the odor a lot .... I'm so sorry u r going through this but u aren't the only one n tht right there made me feel a lot better about bv to kno I wasn't alone

If this is happening near your menstrual cycle it may be normal. I am 30 and I've been having this same problem for around 9 years. Doctors have told me I'm fine over and over again. The only thing I can truly tell u is something that works for me. Drink green tea, water, cranberry juice to help cleanse u out. Pin point what triggers the odor, your hygiene method or food. Im sorry u need to wash your external parts with soap with Dove or babywash. No soap in the actual vigina but odor lives in pubic hair it has to washed not rinsed. A old school method would be vinegar & water wash. Its works but i dont like the vinegar smell. I put a cap of bleach on a soap washcloth and I wash my vagina very gentle but I rinse like crazy. I also do the same all over but im telling I very extremely clean and no odor. It comes back every month a week before my cycle

hii i am 17 yrs old nd the white fluid comes from my vagina which irritates me which is sticky nd my doctors say i m okk. but if i m ok, so why fluid comes nd irritates . plzz help me to come out from this problm!! plzzzzzzzzzzz

This exact thing is happening to me . I clean. & clean . but it still have a lit fishy like smell & its white . I want it to be over . I Dont even like having sex . its soo embarssingg .

Ikr? I started having this problem last year. i kinda stopped having sex at all. now that i have a serious boyfirend again, ive started having sexx. its almost a month since we've been doing it and last night the fishy smell came. i was so embarassed. i knew he smelled it though he never mentioned it. does anyone here knows how to get rid of that fishy smell i get during sex. i dont have smelly discharges or a smelly virgina during normal hours. PLEASE!! HeLP?