im 15 years of age
i have never had sex before but i am in a current relationship so i highley doubt its got anything to do with this

i wont go see a doctor at the moment not till i feel more confident enough (they know my mum as shes a regular paitent as shes on that injection so i dont want her knowing about this =/)

but i've noticed small white lumps on my vigina area

theyre about 1mm big just verry small... and look like white heads but refuse to pop i havent tried but i've given them a jentle squeese as i would to a ordonary spot to see if it'll budge but nothing
they dont cause any disconfort or anything, they dont itch, burn i've looked around and tried some reaserch but i havent found any images that relates to what i've found
what i read things like genital warts and stuff you'd tend be bitching, bleeding and pain during urination, buit i dont burn, itch and urnating is normal as ever....with some if i gentley squeese some white stuff comes out like a normal white head... but it wont go away after they feel like hard lumps under the skin if i feel them... i'm pretty worried about it ive had them for a year now and thought it was normal and hoped they'd go away but they've been there since they havent doubled or anything... any ideas?
closest to what i can find is 'fordyce spots'... but theyre kinda raised...
theyre not on the labia.. or what ever its called on the pinkst part of the skin not around where the hair grows... i do shave now and then but thats couse i really disslike hair so once every 2 weeks if thats got anything to do with it...

please help Dx

i do hope i posted this in the right area tho ._. new here ^^;

I had the same problem, more than once and had cysts which my OBGYN had to surgically remove. No cancer or anything just small cysts under the skin. THIS can be cause from very close shaving in that area.

hmmn.. but its not on the outside where teh hair grows... so i really dont know... ive looked up forcyde spots but i cant find any phoptographic evidence on girls... so m pretty lost... ive seen some on men so it kinda looks liek that but i need a deff answer.. couse now im getting really paranoid about it... ohwells... thanks

um im not really understanding what you mean by where they are,
but i have white lumps on my vagina and i thinks its warts so i have hidden my embarrasment and booked an appiontment at the GUM clinic
you should probably be the same , just to be on the safe side :-)

I had to go to the doctor for something just like this and they said it was an infection from shaving too close and sweat getting inside, I've had them for about two years and I thought they were normal as well, but turns out they weren't.. And I was given Muroprocin ( stronger antibiotic ointment) and these pills called Clindamycin. It helped, but didn't fully remove them... The bumps scarred up and are now purple and hurt... But I think it's because I let it sit for so long... So you might want to go see a doctor for it!