Hi. I'm a 16 year old girl anddd I'm not sexually active :-D

I woke up this morning and my crotch hurt so I was like okay. I took a shower and looked, and there were like weird red bumps.
they're little, and symmetrically placed. like one is on the bottom of my inner labia, i think it is where these glands are? But I'm not sure. There's two of them on the same spot on each side. What could the problem be? They don't really hurt right now but they burn very bad when I pee. I'm scared I might have herpes but I don't know how I could have gotten it.

Helpp. D:

IF you have never had sex, then it is NOT herpes! The 1st thing that came to my mind was that you could have Bartholin Cysts starting. The Bartholin Gland is right inside the opening of your vagina, and can get blocked very easily. Sometimes they are the size of a pencil head, and then they can become infected and grow to the size of a grown mans hand.!!!!

I think I was your age when it 1st happened too me. It can be VERY painful. So 1st things 1st, try and control this by yourself 1st. This is what I want you to do.

1. DO NOT TOUCH IT!!!!!!
2. Get some Epsom Salts - it's really cheap and is sold at every pharmacy
3. Take a bath in the warmest water you can handle, pour about 3 too 4 cups of Epsom Salts into the running water. And let the water just go over your thighs - so this way the solution is concentrated.
4. Soak in the bath till it starts getting cooler.
5. Try to air dry the area, and IF you can without anyone seeing you, try too dry it in the sun o.O
6. Every time you go to the bathroom get a squirt bottle and put warm water in it with 2 tablespoons of Hydrogen Peroxide and mix it well then squirt it on your bottom. To thoroughly clean the area!
7. If after 1 week it still is bothering you, you do need to go to a Gynecologist or Obstertician, and have it checked out. Sometimes you need some anitbiotics.

Let me know how it works out for you ok hon!? Good luck!

Thank you soooooo much [:
I'll try that and let you know.