well, its probly stupid.
its gone now but i wanted to know if anyone knew what it was..
i had sex with my boyfreind and i coudlnt cum and i usually do but during it it felt weird so we stopped and i had swelling in a part of my vagina i wondered if enyone knew what it was?
and it hurt me for like the whole night but it went the nexxt morning.?

Hi hon! Was it right inside the opening of your vagina - against the wall?

yeahh it wass, because it was so swelled up it hung out my vagina!?

What its called is a Bartholin Cyst! Just inside the opening of your vagina is a gland called The Bartholin Gland! This is the biggest "pore" in your vagina, and when you have a LOT of lubrication this gland can get just as plugged as any other pore! Basically you start out with a Vaginal Zit/Cyst! Most of the time, just movine around unblocks the pore and it will seep and disappear! BUT sometimes the cysts grows and grows and grows - sometimes to the size of a grown mans hand or grapefruit! IT can become infected and actually need to be incised to remove the infection! And sometimes with pressing on it, the cyst popps open and you are left with the worst stench and infection ever! In the future - if this happens again - take a VERY warm bath, with the water just above your thighs and put about 3 or 4 cups of Epsom Salts in the water - the salts pull out the infection and then you gently press on all sides of the cysts - to help with the pores being pushed out! I would like you to keep the area clean - with a rinse from a bottle with hydrogen peroxide and warm water! Try to make sure that when you have sex, if you ejaculate or use lubrication, that you have to make sure the area is rinsed out and the secretions are able to "get out"! OK!? Because when you have 1 cyst, it is VERY common to get another OK? Good luck and health!

i jus thoughtt it was filled up with cumm.
becausee an hour laterr my boyfriend was just playing with my clit then i cum, then it went.

-butt why does this ocuree ? how does it start and why ?

IT's a blocked pore, just like a zit on your face! It's a build up of ANY liquid inside the pore and it gets trapped and then starts building up -=as your vagina is still lubricating itself, so the light skin that is now covering your Bartholin Pore is being pushed and pushed against - due to build up! And then most of the time, with moving or something touching it, then it will just ooze out naturally without any intervention! BUT sometimes it needs help OR you will end up with a BIG one and it can become quickly infected!

I dont know the name of those parts but.. Its where pubic hair grows inside your vagina. its all over there. It really hurts. Im a virgin though so I cant get an STD/STI can I?

Since you are a virgin and no unprotected penis, or a mouth with a cold sore has touched your vaginal area, it WILL be either an ingrown hair or a Bartholin Cyst! The explanation of the cysts is above, what you need to do is IF you shave, then you need to stop till this ingrown hair has gone! OR if it is a cyst - and feels like a lump when you touch it! You need to take a VERY warm bath, with the water just coming over your thighs, put in 4 cups of Epsom Salts into it and let the infected area soak! While you are soaking try and press on the lump - to see if the puss comes out! After get a squirt bottle and fill it wiht VERY warm water and 2 tbsp's of hydrogen peroxide, squirt that on and in your vaginal area! Take a mirror and look at the area see if you can see a lump with a head - similar to a zit on your face! When it becomes painful STOP! As this can really make the problem worse! So be careful and gentle! Also if it is more irritation and red then a lump, use an antiseptic cream on it too! Good luck and health!