Hi, I am 56 year old male with varicocele. I thought that I have to undergo surgery, but then I heard of varicocele embolization. What is this procedure like?

Hi, I also thought that surgery was only option, before a friend opened my eyes by telling me of embolization. It is a non-surgical treatment, proven to be effective in many cases. Varicocele embolization doesn’t involve general anesthesia, incisions in the scrotum, or sutures. You are back at everyday life in a few days. At first you need to get informed from your surgeon if there are other solutions for your disorder and get another opinion on your medical treatment. Before you schedule a surgery, think of alternative non-invasive approach rather different and still new and not enough implemented in medicine.

varicocele embolization s a great procedure, worked for me. No longer suffering with swollen painful veins. Really simple and you are able to go back to work the next day.

Please any one have experience with Varicocele Embolization  .. can he share his experience with us ! .. thanks alot and waiting for your replies

where did u guys get embolization? how long is the healing period?

Varicocele Embolization: How Did It Go For YOU??? Good or Bad Idea???