hy this is john . i have left varicocele , grade 4 and my age is 18 year and it is now 7months when i have been attached with varicocele...so i have done sperm counting test and my report was normal....but my left testis size has decreased and therefore i am afraid of this declining size and afraid of its damage...........should i do surgery or not??????/plzzz help me anybody

I was terrified my testicle would atrophy and I was in pain so I decided to get mine treated. I had varicocele embolization and I don't regret it. It worked and I got rid of my varicocele (it was on the left side) and im no longer suffering with an almost constant ache. I would definitely go see a urologist and see what can be done. Varicocele embolization is a simple procedure I was back at work the next day. Good luck.

Sir my name is saikumar I have left side varicocele grade 4 and my age is 20 year old when I have been varicocele atteched so I have done semen analaysist sperm test and my report is normal but my left side testis size is decreased so my body back pains so thise problem solve solutions her sir

Rlp me sir