Will it still cause infertility, and cant be changed?

Celebrity
If you are experiencing infertility problems due to varicocele on one or both of your testicles, a varicocelectomy should fix the problem.

Varicocelectomy is a simple, out-patient procedure that includes general anesthesia. Removal of varicocele usually lead to normal temperatures of the testicles and increased sperm count.
If you are still experiencing problems after having had varicocelectomy done, you may want to look for another causes of infertility or give it a few more months of trying to see if it works. Making babies is not as easy as it may sound because even when you manage to fertilise the released egg, it doesn’t have to mean that that egg would neceserilly implant itself into the uterus lining.

Talk to your doctor or surgeon about the other options and see if you need to have some additional fertility tests.

Unfortunately, I am a 17 year old with this problem. I had the procedure done and feel a million times better. I was never sure if i had fertility problems, but with this procedure done its one less thing to worry about. I had pain with vericocel. I run distance at my highschool in track and cross country. Talk about pain... Try running while your groin is killing you and your coach screaming to pick up the pase. However, Id recomend getting the procedure done. I live near Cleaveland and went to the Cleaveland Clinick. Stop living with the pain and worry about infertility and get it looked at, and the procedure done. It was in out procedure and the worst of the pain was the next day. After that, smooth sailing. My procedure was done lapriscopicly and I have three small incisions on my abdomen. Any other questions, feel free to ask. I may be young, but I hope to help anyone who has this problem.

hi i have had testicle pain for over a year, started off on my right side than 6 months ago went to my left side. my urologist still insists it is prostatitis, but i still think it is a varicocele cause i can see the veins bulging to the surface on top of my scrotum, especially when exerting myself. the reason he says he dont think its the varicocele cause the pain is because he says it was small in the ultrasound. but i have an appointment with him next week and am gonna beg for the surgery. wish me luck

and also forgot to mention this pain goes into my groin area too and sometimes even my lower back, and i am 32 years old

HI I'M 18 YEARS OLD and i've been experiencing the same. varicoceles. i don't know if i shd have a surgery done. i'm so confused. coz my first doc said we have to make a surgery. before that he required me to take ultrasound and sperm analysis. everything was fine except for the low sprem count. So he finalized that i should undergo varicocelectomy.

then i wanted to hear some 2nd opinion. this doctor was a pediatric and adult urologist. i told him the situation and he said at the moment it is not necessary for you to have surgery. because surgery have 3 indications: namely small testis, pain and infertility. he only requires me to have yearly check up. ang surgery takes 30% to get worst and 70% to improve the condition. he doesn't want some risks. he said he was talking as a pediatric urologist.

btw my first doc diagnosed me with grade 3/4 varicocele coz u can see it by the naked eye. without touching it...

so help me decide...please.... i'm really confused right now.

Hi, I am Arthur. I would like to know if the pain you had was between your testicles and your anal. The reason I am asking is because I am having a varicocele repair done on me and I feel the pain in my testicles and between my anal. I have been trying to have children with my wife for five years now and having being able.

I am also 17. I have this problem, but haven't done anything about it. I know it causes infertility while you have one, but does everything go back to being completely normal if you fix it. Or are you left with a lower sperm count and quality.