i am suffering varicocele for 4 months.i matched all the symptoms and its all the same.now can anyone tell me out there having same problem and found cure efficiently.it gives really bad pain.and the veins becomes swollen and  hurts a lot.i have varicocele in both the testicles.in some site i saw it needs surgery to fix.please share some story about this and suggest me to do something.Is there anyone out there who has varicocele too or had it in past cured it.and does it comes back???

I got this pain in my left testicle in January this year and it has continued. It is a left varicocele according to the ultrasound and the urologist refused a surgery. What's more, he even diagnosed me with chronic pelvic pain disorder. Fun!

I had mine treated with embolization. Great surgery, quick and painless without a long recovery period. I had it done because of the pain and a low sperm count. If it's causing a lot of pain its best to get it treated. Speak to your Dr I'm sure they will advise as to what's best.