Hello! My doc told me that I needed more calcium intake. I went to a pharmacy and they suggested vascafem to me. I have never heard of this product before and would like to hear something about it from the persons who used it. Thank you!

Hi there! Yeap, I have used vascafem to control my weight and to improve blood circulation. No much luck with weight! Vascafen contains Ginkgo biloba, Hawthorn, Kelp, Calcium and Vitamin B6 and is used as a calcium supplement, for effective weight control as it contains seaweed Kelp that provides excellent nutrients from the sea, particularly iodine which is very important for the thyroid gland to function properly. The thyroid gland is an important regulator of metabolism and weight; and as a source of Vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 has been associated with healthy bones in post-menopausal women.

Hi, I took this when I lived in South Africa and seemed to do wonders for my aching legs. I'm now in the UK and would like to take them again - does anyone know if they can be purchased here ?

Hi, I would like to know if it is safe to use Vascafem with Tamoxifen. I had breast cancer and uses the hormone blocker, and I am worried that Vascafem will interfere with the Tamoxifen. I find Vascafem very effective in curing and preventing varicose veins.