i really want to know which make is the best, and where to get it from im desprate to lose a few pounds as i go on my holiday in 4 weeks and i want the perfect sunbathing body pleeeeeeeeeeease help. 8)

i would like to know how many pills i can take, to make sleep soundly per nights?

Hi there,
I f I am not mistaking sea kelp is a great source of iodine which is very important for proper function of thyroid gland. And the thyroid gland is the organ that is controlling our metabolism. So with good thyroid your metabolism will work great and there for you will have great results in weight loss process. I don’t know about any brands but I think that you will be satisfied with most of them. How many weight do you want to lose? Do you know that sea kelp is also good for your skin, so you will benefit with two things here, good metabolism and good skin.
All the best,
Danella