The Peel Away the Pounds System is the weight loss program I've always dreamed of. Simply applying our one of a kind patch on your arm, just as I’d apply a band-aid seems easy. Then follow the program, and excess weight disappear sounds too good to be true. I know Peel Away the Pounds as weight loss method has been ignored by every single governmental and weight loss expert. Anyway, I can’t not to ask how this works and if it is possible to lose weight this way.

Peel Away the Pounds Patch is built around two natural ingredients. Those are Fucus Vesiculosus and Garcinia Cambogia. Fucus Vesiculosus is found in seaweed while Garcinia Cambogia comes from one Indian herb. The infomercials claim that Peel Away the Pounds Patch is pure, natural and safe way to lose weight. By applying it to your skin, your body absorbs the ingredients slowly and over period of time, optimizing its weight loss effectiveness. Studies have been done on both of these herbs and the results aren't very promising, at least not for human weight loss. Fucus Vesiculosus contains iodine which has been found to elevate thyroid function. However, with the amount contained in the patch, it is most unlikely to be significant enough to cause weight loss. Throughout the infomercial gave glowing testimonials that attributed their purported success in losing weight to wearing the patch. Marketers of the Peel Away the Pounds patch have agreed to settle Federal Trade Commission charges that they made false and unsubstantiated weight loss claims.

I used the patches, did not use the shakes several years ago. I watched what I ate, excercised a little bit and I went down to a size 5. You don't lose weight really fast, 1-3 lbs a week. It speed up my metabolism (which is normally very slow), the product worked for me.

I am based in South Africa and would like to use the product because in 2006 I used the product and it worked for me and now I can't get it in the shops. I would be glad to order.