I suffer from obesity almost all my life.
I tried at least 20 different types of diets and neither of them helped and because of that I starting to loose faith that I’ll every be normal again.
During this time of pitting my self, my friend decided to help and he found me some new diet based on some elixir called Algoxyll.
I saw an ad for this product and I’m just wondering if someone was using it…. What were your experiences??

You are lucky to have such good friends. I’ve been using Algoxyll for over than 3 months and I am very satisfied with the results. I lost 14 kilos in about three months of using it.
The name ALGO-xyll leads us to the main ingredient of it-alges.
Algoxyll is a drinkable elixir that comprises 11 Chinese herbs and 3 types of seaweed that act in synergy with each other.
This is very special kind of diet because Algoxyll diet is designed to improve your body's natural fat burning potential, allowing you to lose more weight without changing your diet. Therefore, you can eat what ever you want and let the algoxyll do the rest.
Try it, you have nothing to loose.

I have used this in the past, like 2 years ago, and I wanted to re-order, but the web-site is down. Can anyone give me a phone number, so I can order more?

Superstar
Hey Jamie,

Obviously, Algoxyll is a s**m DIET. This user visited the site only once posted this and never came back again. It's one of many spam posts all over the web. After your request I've inspected it a bit and found following information:

Algoxyll is imaginary name and was sold on many web sites and www.algoxyll.com was their main site. Now their web site has been blocked and is not available.

This promotion used a combination of seaweeds to lose weight. The theory behind this weight loss is that the seaweed fucus vesiculosus contains iodine, which stimulates the thyroid gland to make thyroid hormone, which may increase metabolism. Increased metabolism then, as the theory goes, may lead to some weight loss.

This all has never been proofed or approved by FDA or any other relevant agency and also there's no known studies regarding this product.

I must confess that I've never heard before about this weight loss product and also we haven't inspected this post to prove it. But some other guys did it.

For more info about this fraud, please visit http://www.dietfraud.com/Dietcraze/scams_algoxyll.html

I hope this will help you. At least do not waste your time searching for Algoxyll. There are many other good methods for weight loss, but remember rapid weight loss is not possible!

SiteAdmin

Thanks for the info, but I had read all that bad press. I am actually someone that this product worked for. I had a baby in January of 2001 and found this prodcut in 2002 (in a Delta magazine). It helped me lose 22 lbs and I kept it off, until I had my 2nd child in August 2004. I tried to find it again, and realized the site had be disabled. I thought if people were still able to order it, I could find the 800#, because like a lot of things, not all products work for everyone. Thanks again for your efforts. I'd still like the number, if anyone has it.

Jamie

Superstar
Well, in this case I'll leave this topic still open.