I am interested in what herbal supplements for hypothyroidism are. I know that along with the lifestyle changes, herbs can also improve the function of the gland. I have heard about “Thyroid Help” as herb supplement, what can you tell me about it? I am practically new in struggle with this condition and I am afraid that I am not doing enough to help myself.

Natural thyroid supplement with herb is a support for thyroid function and nutrition. Thyroid help is not drug or hormone; it is a dietary supplement that contains herbs, that are naturally rich in iodine. Herbs like kelp, licorice and saw palmetto are very helpful for thyroid gland. I guess you know by now that you should avoid specific minerals and food and drinks but I’ll remind you just in case. Fluoride and chlorine (not even in toothpaste), stimulants such as caffeine and alcohol, you should eat fruit and vegetables, grains, seeds, nuts, avoid sugar, fried foods.