hi i'm 18 years old i and i got my thyroid glands removed and i'm medication for the rest of my life and yet i dont know if there is a possability of going back to the symptoms i had before?? and also should i still be getting my period??

Hi.
Well, I don't want to sound pessimistic, but you may face various side effects from weight gain, hair loss or mood swings which could affect you mildly or severely. Since the hormones of the thyroid gland regulate metabolism in every cell of the body, a deficiency of thyroid hormones after thyroid gland removal can affect all functions of your body. Your medications are now the only regulator of hormone balance in your body. As I said above, these are the common side effects of Thyroid gland removal, also including fatigue, loss of energy, depression, intolerance to cold, even constipation. But this removal shouldn't affect your period and your fertility. Which means that you can have kids without Thyroid gland o your medications.
Also, it would be helpful if you could describe your previous symptoms and reasons why your thyroid glands were removed. Was it tumor, or enlarged nodules?

The removal of your thyroid does not stop your period. That stops when your uterus is removed or you start menopause. You didn't state what your symptoms were to begin with, but it is unlikely the thyroid symptoms would return without a thyroid. Hope this helps