I am interested in vasocon eye drops usage for treatment of allergic symptoms. What is the active ingredient in this preparation? Can I use it while I’m having my contacts? My eyes are very sensitive and I am probably allergic on some conservancies that are usually added in eye drops. What are the other inactive substances in these eye drops?

Benzalkonium chloride is added as preservative in concentration of 0.01%. Active ingredients are naphazoline chloride and antazoline phosphate. Antazoline is antihistamine and gives you relief of symptoms caused by allergic reaction. If you experience eye pain, redness or irritation you should stop use vasocon and visit your doctor. But over use of vasocon also may cause eye redness. That may be your problem, and not conservancies’ allergy. And you should remove your contacts before using vasocon eye drops.