I have intense itching on the bridge of my nose right between my eyes. The inner corners of my eyes itch also. It comes and goes. Does not seem to be an allergy No cream, antihisamine, or cortisone ointment I've found so far works to relieve it for very long. Doctors I've seen don't know. Anyone had this before and, if so, find anything to relieve it?

I have this exact same problem. Have you ever found any info on this?? Do you wear glasses?

same problem, and I do wear glasses.

Try Alaway eyes drops by Bausch *Lomb. Really works for me, and I feel like I could itch my eyes OUT!!! And  my nose! Only use as directed. Hope it helps you!

Same .. I wear specs... Its very irritating... My nasal bridge n inner corner of eyes itch... Sometimes my eyes itch too

OMG I thought I was the only one out there. I have super intense itchy skin on my upper nose by my eyes and crazy itchy eyes. I've been prescribed allergic eye drops by my ophthalmologist and nothing has seemed to work. Apparently I have year round allergies, but it only effects my eyes. I have yet to find relief and it's been 2 years!

I have also had this severe itching around the bridge of my nose and eyes for over four years and the only thing that helps somewhat is a steroid eye drop, along with allergy eye drops. My ophthalmologist will take away the steroid drops next year and I don't know what I will do. My eyes and bridge of nose will itch, swell, turn red and puff up 24/7, affecting my sleep and going out in public. I went nine months with nothing on my face except coconut oil and it did make a difference. What is causing this reaction? Help!!!

Correction on last post. The coconut oil did not make a difference. I don't know if the severe itching is from what I am eating or touching. I do know I am allergic to tomatoes and if I touch a fresh tomato, the itchy eyes and bridge of nose get worse. Although, not eating or touching tomatoes for five months has not taken away the symptoms. :-(

I have the same problem. It started for me about 6 months ago. Where do you all live? I'm in Portland Oregon. I've had hay fever in the past, but have largely outgrown it.

The Midwest is where I live. I have kept a diary of foods eaten, reactions, and medications used for four months now, but can't find the culprit. My severe reactions last about three to four days and then things calm down a bit for about five days. Then here it comes again. I have rubbed the bridge of my nose and under the center of my eyes so hard that I have broken some blood vessels. The silicone pads on my glasses were aggravating the problem so I bought glasses without pads, but it only helped a bit. Currently, I have not worn any glasses for eight days in hopes that I might be reacting to the plastic material or the scratch resistant coatings. Who knows?

Dr. Dhruv Gupta's answer above is for pain on the bridge of nose and not one post mentions pain. We need an answer to the intense itching around the bridge of nose and inner corners of the eyes. Is there really a doctor reading these posts? We need medical expertise!

Have a look for micro crystalline as a filler in medications. I have this itch and take the new formula thyroid medication. Lots of us are having this weird itch. See the stop the madness blog.

I also have the same problem..I wear contact lenses during the week when I am normally fine, and my glasses generally on a Sunday and a Sunday evening is usually when it starts and lasts about 2 days. Sometimes I can rub between my eyes until I break the skin. Would love to find the cause and a remedy. I live in Zimbabwe.

MY EYES IS ITCHING

People can not only react to the pads on their glasses, but the coatings they now put on the lenses. Google "reaction to glasses." I have stopped wearing any glasses after taking out my contacts and it seems to help a bit. I also use daily wear contacts and spray them with a non preservative wetting solution before inserting them. Preservatives make my eyes bloodshot and yellow. Even my allergy eye drops make them worse so right now I am using nothing at all. Yes, my eyes and bridge of nose still itch but they feel a bit better. I am beginning to get hard dry patches on each side of the bridge of my nose.