Hi, I have one problem and I need advice. I am suffering from sjogrens syndrome. It especially affects my eyes. They are very dry and it cause burning feeling in them. I can get very nervous because of that feeling it is like you have something in eye and you can get it out. Can you tell me what eye gels can I use for sjogrens syndrome?

I had the same problem and I understand how you feel. It is so irritating that I could pull out my eye sometimes. I have tried with artificial tears but it doesn’t last more then 10 minutes. But I have found excellent gel for dry eyes and I can tell you that it works. There is eye drops called TheraTears and in addition TheraTears Nutrition omega 3 dietary supplement. This is eye gel for morning usage.

Hi - your post is quite old now, and you probably have the eye gel thing sorted out, but thought I'd reply anyway.

I have had Sjogrens symptoms (predominantly eye problems) for about 10 years but only got it diagnosed about 2 years ago.

I use Celluvisc (by Allergan) for dry eyes and find it marvelous. Single capsules, no preservatives and I put them in every morning before I get up and find them marvelous.

Hope this helps.

Barb