Hello! I have problem with allergic conjunctivitis. I know this because last year in this time I had same problem. I want to know are there any eye drops which I can use for healing and if they will help me. This is very irritating and I hope that you will help me. What do you suggest me to do?

Hello! I suggest you to visit your eye doctor. Allergic conjunctivitis is not some difficult disease, but, still, it needs to be well treated. I assume that your doctor will prescribe you artificial tears or antihistamine eye drops. Antihistamine eye drops you cannot take on your own, but only exactly as they prescribed.

Hi there,
Allergic conjunctivitis is inflammation of the tissue lining the eyelids. Now as much as I know this only happens if you have some kind of allergy. Are you allergic to pollen or dander maybe? Do you have excessive tears in your eyes or maybe do you have stringy eye discharge? I know that these all point to allergic conjunctivitis, along with puffy eyes and burning eyes. I know that there are several ways of treating this but I am not sure if I know any over the counter eye drops that will help you. You need antihistamines or anti inflammatory drops. I hope that this was helpful in any way.

Best wishes,
Marco