i have been on birth control for a long time, and sometimes i forget a day here and there but im very carfeul to take it every day. i missed maybe 2 days this month AFTER my boyfriend left, but i took it late the second day. i have about two weeks until my period, but i got it the other day. my period is usually so light i dont have to wear anything. this time it is heavy, like they were without birth control, and extrmely paintful. i am having these spasms in my vagina that i havent ever felt before. all i want to do is lay down. its just this painful internal feeling. i tried putting in a tampon but the pressure or uncomfortable spasms made it too hard. i tried looking online but everything is only talking about hurting after sex or early pregnancy contractions this isnt like that. well it BETTER not be. im trying not to worry. its too hard to with all the paint anyways -_- so i dunno. any ideas?

also- ive been extremly stressed the past 3 days, and i got my period yesterday. my therapist says that could explain the early period, im mostly concerned about the spasms.

It sounds like you may be dealing with Vaginismus. Vaginismus is usually accompanied by painful spasms of muscles around the outer third of the vagina. Sometimes the muscles at the opening of the vagina tighten and narrow to such an extent that inserting a tampon or having intercourse is impossible.

You should try relaxing the vaginal area while taking several deep breaths. Exercise the Pubococcygeus (PC) muscle (the muscle that you would use to stop urine flow while urinating), there are many different methods online that can show you how to exercise this muscle properly to help reduce and eliminate the symptoms of Vaginismus.

Hope this was helpful.

it was, thank you