Hello there, I am a female who is 23 years old. I don't want to be annoying but I have one simple question for you. Can you tell me something about respiratory muscle spasms? I would be very grateful for every answer you give me. I hear for this condition from a friend of mine and now I would like to hear the answer.

No problem. I will tell you what I know about it. For example there are muscle dystonia and laryngeal dystonia. Those are 2 examples for respiratory muscle spasms. The first condition can affect the diaphragm or some muscles which are used during breathing. On the other hand, laryngeal dystonia can involve laryngeal muscles (obvious, isn't it?). It can be the cause for vocal cord dysfunction.

Yes, Even i want to know about what muscle spasms is ? Hope you would explain that. Thanks in advance