Few months already, I have such a problem with pelvic spasms. I feel annoying pain on my pelvic floor, so I am afraid. I think of the worst things that could happen to me, which drives me crazy. I just cannot stop my mind so I need answer immediately. Can you tell me anything about this kind of pelvic spasms, could it be similar to diagnosis of chronic pelvic pain, because I feel it this way?

I think problem with your pelvic spasms could be Chronic Pelvic Pain. Typical symptom is involuntary contractions, or spasms, of the levator ani and perineal muscles. This usually can lead to pelvic pain, and it is called vaginismus. This condition is often called pelvic floor tension myalgia and is accompanied by painful penetration of the vagina. I will tell you some other symptoms you should feel beside pelvic spasms, if that is really your problem. That symptom is accompanied with fatigue, rectal itching, burning during the frequent bowel movements, and sleep interruptions. Normal is that pelvic spasms follow and low back pain, and a feeling of heaviness in the lower abdomen. Pain can be intermittent or continual in duration and change in relation to physical and mental fatigue. I believe you have problem rise when you perform an activities such as changing position, sitting or standing for long periods. It is well known this, together with exercise can trigger pain and pelvic spasms. Off course, there are some other medical conditions, which may present as pelvic spasms, so you should anyway check it with your doctor.