Hi, Im 17 years old and I have a bad problem. It only started a few days ago (maybe 4-5 days) but I cant seem to get it up!? Im pretty healthy, dont smoke, or drink much But I think I am suffering from insomnia, so in defence to that I have been taking OTC (over the counter pills) like dolased, stuff with codeine phosphate in them (because it makes you tired). But its been 4-5 days since I last took them?, is it still in my body? could that be causing it? I do have a girlfriend and we used to be like rabbits but ever since that I am to shy to try again. Im starting to get really F****** worryed about it. Could lack of sleep also be a problem? I havent slept well for 3 nights, I might get 3 hours sleep but have to get up at 1 cause I cant stay in bed!. Also its like when i play with myself it wants to get up, but we try together and nothing :( . Like I said before ive had NO problem untill now...... PLEASE HELP!... P.S. I dont want people saying i need viagra im only 17 so i cant have ED can I?

I think you should sleep enough and have a good rest and then everything will be ok

Why aren't you sleeping? Are you stressed or anything?
Codeine or any drug is a bad idea unless its written for you by a doctor.
There is a natural sleep aid called Melatonin that is available in most health food and drug stores, its safe even for small kids and not expensive.
Cut out cola's, chocolate, sugar and caffeine sources.
Good luck, feel free to ask if you have any more questions or concerns.
CHEERS :-D