My throat has been feeling very strange for the past year. It feels like there is constant pressure on the right side of my throat almost all of the time. I have been battleing and addiction to diphenhydramine hydrachloride and am afraid that this imbalance could have created some sort of cancer in my throat. I have seen several doctors and all of them have treated this as an infection. I also have an itchy feeling on the backside of my throat. I live and extremely stress filled life and My troubles seem to wane with the levels of stress that I feel. I never have any trouble swallowing food, but my appetite has decreased over the years. I am also suffering from depression and don't know if my symptoms are actually serious or that I am blowing them out of proportion. I am 25 years old and in the best shape of my life, so In my mind this feeling in my throat doesn't add up. Does anyone have any idea about what is going on here???

hi
i am having the same problem. i was a smoker. my throat is constantly filled with flem. my doctor sent me for an upper gi and chest x-rays.
hope this helps
tam