I am Twenty weeks pregnant, and I have been having allot of flem in my throat, and a feeling like something is hanging or stuck there, right behind my tongue, and my heart has been racing and fluttering, I have had a racing heart beat in the past, and the Dr.s didnt think anything of it, but now that I am pregnant again, its been there allot again. can you tell me what all these things are, should I be worried?

Thanks, Danica

Are you getting alot of heart burn. I get that same feeling when my heart burn/ indigestion is really bad. I am also around 20 weeks preg and get heart flutters

I am 9 weeks pregnant and I have been have fluttering more than I usually do. I have been having heart fluttering for years. I went to the heart doctor they did a heart ultra sound and a stress test they said I was fine. I have been having alot of heartburn and indigestion I hope that has something to do with it. I also have been having flem stuck in my throat. My OB said my lungs were clear but that dont stop the choking feeling. I hope that I have helped.