For many months now I have had the feeling of somthing stuck in my throat that never goes away, It is worse in the mornings after lying down, When I clean my teath I have the need to gag and yesterday I choked and brought up blood flecked flem, I do not have any pain but somtimes feel as if swollowing both fluids and solids is not normal. Do I have Throat cancer ?

I hope not. It could be something simple to treat like GERD or acid reflux or even post-nasal drip. Go to the doctor and get yourself checked out. Good luck.

okay about 6 days ago i was smoking a bowl of some weed when i got a piece of weed stuck in the back of my throat ..i have tried everything to get it out but no luck i am debating on going to the doc but that's the last thing i want to do.is there any solutions for clearing my throat..please if anyone know i would really appreciate it thank you..

i dont know but i would imagine your body will cleanse it by itself, thats usually what the body does when foreign objects are in it.

hi i have had a funny feeling in my throat right under my adoms apple it only goes away when im hungrey it get worse in stores or in crowds and also when i have my period.i have had test done an andoscapy a bareom study and no drs can find something wrong i feel like i would rather die than deal with this anymore do u have any ideas whats wrong

To "funny feeling in my throat"
Hi, You are not alone!!! Millions of people feel just like you.
I think you have an Anxiety Disorder, you can get good medications, and learn
special anti-stress techniques from a mental health professional.
Please tell a doctor exactly what you posted above.
I think you are feeling intense anxiety/stress,
and it's materializing into physical symptoms.
I hope you get better!
Thanks for asking for help, you are very brave.

Omg that kind of happened to me except way worse. i was passing 2 big blunts around with sum friends one time and it was really strong. ive smoked for the past two years tho about 3 times a week give or take, so i wasnt worried. so about 15 minutes after we were finished whith them, i started feeling paranoid(of course), my heart started pumping really fast and i felt like something was stuck in my throat. i just started drinking a ton of water and before i knew it i had downed six bottles. now im naturally a tiny person im 5'4 and weigh 95 lbs so idk how i fit so much water in me, but then i got seriously freaked out. the thing wouldnt go away and i was starting to feel like i couldnt breath, and like it was digging into the back of my throat. i started puking the water back up everywhere and i blacked out. i was passed out for about 3 hours and people say i stopped breathing for a while and i vomitted on myself. i remember when i was blacked out waking up once and the thing still felt like it was there and i couldnt breath. now i know it was probbly a panic attack but i could FEEL something stuck there and it blocked my airway. i can still remember what it felt like...now every time i smoke, its sort of ruined for me because i get all scared and wonder if it will happen again. this didnt happen to anyone else who was there, not even one of my friends who it was her first time..i would like to know if i had an allergic reaciton or what happened...im glad im not the only one who got the weird throat feeling!

Bro, it's happening to me like right now, help me

Has the weed gone from your throat?

Went into my lungs, my gf thinks I'm s psycho, but I just kept clearing my throat and I was coughing like crazy at first but it feels like my lungs are breaking it down and I'm slowly feeling better after-hate to say-hockin up each wad

I know it's been a year, but this is my same case right now It happened with a blunt no idea what to do no matter how hard I cough or stick my fingers in my throat it doesn't go away

Dude i cannot f*****g believe that. I'm high and this is 'exactly' what i'm feeling right now! You just made me really comfortable. I actually still feel that thing in my air-tube. I can literally feel that. But i'm hoping that this is just the high that i'm experiencing right now and not a big deal. I came here after 30 mins of research lol! now i can sleep in piece! Good night!

This sh*t happened to me too man, turned out it was stuck up my nose, but my highness made me start feeling sh*t where it shouldn't be coming from.

Whenever I'm high, this little nug in my nose makes me trip like f*****g crazy. I learned a lesson; if you smoke a blunt, roll a filter in. If you've got a bong, don't roll a f*****g blunt lmao.

Lol yo this sh*t is happening to me right now. I guess I’m just high. I feel like I have something stuck in my throat tho. I cough ALOT when I smoke so maybe that’s it

Marijuana can trigger acid reflux. Tobacco smoke too. That's what it sounds like, with a healthy dose of anxiety thrown in