I'm 18 years old and I'm virgin I guess. So a month ago I went to sleepover on my bf house. And he fingered me. I don't know if he had some spurn on his hands but he touched his penis a couple times before and after fingering. Next day I came at home and I wanted to try do fingering by myself I did it a coupl times and I saw a lol bit blod on my finger. My nails were ili bit sharp tho. Then few days later I had my periods on. Then in a month just now my stomach is hurts and no reason and I had some wired stuff coming off my virgina my mom said is Thrush. I'm worry. 1st am I virgin ? 2nd am I pregnant ? Is it possible to get pergnent without sex ?

1. You are still a virgin until you have had sexual intercourse.
    • However it is possible your hymen has been ruptured; many assume an intact hymen to be evidence of virginity.
    • The state of your hymen can be checked using a hand-mirror.
    • Is there any cultural or religious significance in all this for you?
    • Where are you from?
  2. The likelihood is that you are notpregnant as you had your period shortly after your sexual contact, although it is not impossible.
    • What date did this happen?
    • What was the date of your last period start?
    • What is your cycle length (typically 28 days)? Is it regular?
  3. It is possible to get pregnant without sex. If sperm enters your vagina at a fertile time, you could get pregnant. This could happen by manual transfer.
    • How did he finger you? Was it by rubbing your clitoris, or did his finger penetrate your vagina?
    • How did you finger yourself? Was it by rubbing your clitoris, or did your finger penetrate your vagina?

Does your mom know about the fingering episodes?If you have thrush this can (should) be treated

Hope this helps as a start.

I'm from Ukraine, and I'm Christian it's kind of important to stay virgin until marrige. Well about my periods well it supposed to be on March 15-17 I got fingering on March 13 then I fingered myself On March 14,15 and on March 19 or 20 I guess I had my periods. I'm so afraid if I'm pregnant or no because I don't know if he had something on his fingers. Well he didnt do hand job or whatever that's what I can tell he just touched and moved his penis so it can be up or wtvr. my mom doesn't know about fingering. She wants me to go and see genealogist but I'm afraid. Maybe it's just a thrush or I'm pregnant ?

I understand it is important to stay a virgin until marriage, as I am a Christian also. If you sign in you can talk more privately if you wish. You do need to understand what you are doing when you masturbate (or when he touches you) and what the dangers are; also how your reproductive system works.

I don't think you are pregnant because

1. you had your period, and
  2. your sexual activity was probably when you were not fertile (you didn't say what sort of fingering it was).

If your mother is right about thrush, simple treatment can deal with thrush. I don't think you need a gynaecologist, but just a doctor who can prescribe antibiotics. However you must get it treated, and it is very common for women to get it. It doesn't mean you have been sexually active. You are still a virgin!